An international wine & spirits distributor is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Logistics & Administration Officer.
Responsible for maintaining inbound logistics integrity, administrating process for transportation, warehousing, inventory, supporting documentation and declarations efficiently and in accordance with Hong Kong customs, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Arrange transports from suppliers to Hong Kong Warehouse
- Handle all the import process management from end to end operation
- Organize devanning application and all inbound customs operation
- Maintain the current high performed custom clearance lead-time
- Closely work with suppliers and accounting department to get the process smoothly run
OIB process supervision:
- Manage Orders In-Bond in Hong Kong, coordinating with the suppliers, warehouse and Hong Kong customs
- Supply planning and movement forecast management
- Ensure the proper execution of the supply plan and movement forecasts
- Provide the supply plan to competent users and send feedback