Our client is a well know company in Oil & Gas sector, that is currently looking for their new star.
• Service/Repair a minimum of 40 tanks daily and make available for utilization
during normal working hours as long as there are dirty tanks available for
cleaning and repair.
• Carry out minimum of 5 periodic tests per day during normal working hours with
proper pressure valves overhaul as long as there are tanks available for periodic
• Fit all seals, gaskets and tank accessories / parts correctly and to take necessary
safety precautions to meet STC’s, customers’ and OHSE requirements.
• Ensure all tank features such as the thermometer gauge, pressure valve, rupture
disc and remote control, etc are in good functional condition when fitting them
onto that tank container. Make sure to take all essential steps to carry out
appropriate tank preparation.
• Ensure all tanks when made available are leak free with undamaged steam coil.
• Record accurately on number of parts changed on tanks and parts drawn from
• Assist the In-Service Supervisor in any jobs which help to speed up tank
available for utilization.