Our client is a Hong Kong based is a garment / merchandising company servicing the US and European market in Woven & Knit.
Reporting to the Director, the General Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for managing a team size of 30 which include 5 Senior Merchandise Managers in Woven & Knit (garments)
- Drive development of key initiatives to maximize margins, and minimize costs, including commitments to production capacity, and collaborating with factories and clients frequently.
- Communicate the business plan and strategy to cross functional teams to ensure business goals are met.
- Work clothes with Principal to provide timely sales reports, product feedback, market intelligence and operational flow.
- Monitor buy in, sell through, inventory and promotions.