Our client is an IT service provider looking for Technology Cloud Compliance specialist :
The role requires a skill set that encompasses elements relating to Technology Cloud Compliance, Risk, Audit & controls within the company and external market. The key accountabilities of the role are:
• Develop (or already has) an understanding of our cloud onboarding model and key regulatory and technology risk aspects (first for APAC, extending to global)
• Works with key teams to drive a reshape of that model and related governance processes (initially for Asia Cloud Transformation needs but informing global)that we can support mass cloud adoption/on-boarding. (It can take months on a single cloud on-boarding right now, that’s not workable in future as we adopt cloud at scale)
• Works with technology risk, audit, compliance, legal and others to highlight where policies and practices need to be updated to support cloud and to meet ongoing regulatory obligations and audit commitments ; assists with that work
• As part of the program then aids the on-boarding process for our initial cloud candidates and works with Compliance to ensure regulatory aspects are met(notifications etc.)
•Ultimately drives turning this all in to BAU
• Govern and steers stakeholders across Technology in identifying, analyzing, and minimizing areas of Regulatory Risk during the delivery of program and projects across the Enterprise.
•Contributes to developing the strategic direction of the Technology regulatory function. Has an understanding of Financial Services regulations and how Technology supports the lines of business in delivering any associated change
•Responsible for implementing regulatory assurance framework and identifying, analyzing, monitoring, reporting, and minimizing information technology risks.
• Consult and advise on all technology risk matters. Supports related risk programs: audit response, regulatory inquiry and response, etc.
• Manages complex projects that involve working with the businesses to improve controls and mitigate any deficiencies.
• Build trusted relationships with the Asia Business management team and other key stakeholders from General Counsel, Asset Management Operations, Distribution, Technology and other delivery partners, both internal and external to the organization
• Travel from/to Hong Kong and Dalian & Japan may be required