Our client is a payroll and employment outsourcing solutions provider, and they are looking for a Global Employment Operations Consultant for their office in Beijing.
Day to day you will:
· Manage end to end life cycle for GEO workers/clients post onboard.
· Maintain all relevant worker documentation through the life cycle of employment.
· Attend client calls with the as needed.
· Ensure necessary benefits are finalised if not completed during Implementation.
· Monitor and maintain benefits during life cycle of employment for each worker.
· Ensure background checks are completed as requested if not finalised prior to first payroll through Implementation.
· Maintaining master payroll input and data on a daily basis.
· Ensure thorough handover from Implementation.
· Work through compliant off-boards for all workers whether on Indefinite or Fixed Term Contracts, this could be voluntary terminations or involuntary.
· Day to day HR related service to client, advise on compliant HR related queries.
· Manage any changes in employment contracts, changes after initial onboard such as salary changes or benefits provided.
· Work with Payments Team to ensure any relevant deposits are returned upon worker/client terminations along with any relevant notice periods being met for both worker and client and relevant charges are made.